Saturday, September 15, 2012

A bit...

...discouraged :(  So Ive been taking pictures for a while now, with my new camera, and just FINALLY developed some!  Im having a real hard time seeing when the pics are just blurry enough to see once its been developed :/  They look great on the computer, but then I develop them and some are still a bit fuzzy!!  GRRR, it's VERY discouraging :(  I have my 1st wedding to do in a few months and I don't want to disappoint!  I know its all a learning lesson, but it's still frustrating.  I have a shoot tomorrow morning for a 4 yr old's bday party, so I will post pics of that.  But here is what I did today!  Wedding announcement photos.  I hope you like them!  And if you have any suggestions for more clarity in my pics, PLEASE don't hesitate to offer them up! :D












No comments:

Post a Comment