Monday, September 10, 2012

Blah day

So nothing really interesting happened today :/  Pretty blah actually.  After preschool I went and got my nails done (a little pampering from my hubby!), then I got home in time to make him something to eat and get his meds ready cuz he was on his way home from work. I didn't get to even clean the house!  I picked up the boys from school and got them working on their homework as soon as they stepped in the door (after their snack of course, lol).  Keegan got ALL 1's on his daily report which is AMAZING!!! I let his mother know about the "Mother-son dance" at the school in a cpl weeks, but she never got back to me.  And I asked Ethan if he would be my date to the dance, lol!  He was super bashful, lol but said yes ;)  If Keegans mom drops the ball, which I have a feeling she will, I am completely ready to pick up the pieces and ask him to go with me and Ethan :)  I hope he says yes, lol!  I looked on Pinterest, on my organizational OCD board for some inspiring things to do, but just didn't have the energy to try something new :(  Hopefully tomorrow will be a more constructive day!  Im very optimistic it will be! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment