Thursday, December 15, 2011

Baby wrap/blanket/prop

A daycare parent, whom has become a good friend of mine, just had her little baby girl last week.  I made her these blankets!  Well, 1 is a blanket with a matching pillow for big sister, and the other is multi-purpose!  It is a wrap, a blanket and a pillow prop!  My own creation!  Check out the pics :)


 The bottom is pulled up to the middle and attached by 2 cute little buttons so the baby's feet can't get out and cold!


 Then wrap the baby, see nice and snuggly!

 I took a pillow off my couch, turned the blanket over and stuffed the pillow in the pocket where the baby was.
 Then, with adult supervision of course, prop the baby up on the cushy pillow prop, kinda like you would with a boppy!  Actually, I would have used a boppy if I had 1, but I don't anymore, my baby is 5 yrs old, :'(  All grown up!



 I sewed and tied the pillow cuz I LOVE the way the tie pillows look, but I didn't want stuffing coming out of the pillow and the baby to choke! I just sewed the blanket :)
This is like the cutest pattern EVER!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment