Thursday, December 8, 2011

Buchanan HS vs AUBD

Good Morning!  Last night I got to meet some basketball players from Australia who are traveling in the states for a tournament, SO COOL!!  I found them on FB and uploaded pics of the game for them!  it was a crazy game, I mean these kids were as tall as freaking trees!  1 guy said their tallest team member is 7'8"!!! Thats insane, lol!  Anyway, they played against my sons school team, Buchanan HS, last night and unfortunately we got squashed with a loss of over 20 points diff, but the experience was AWESOME!  I saw a ref got a big head and kick our head coach out of the game in the 2nd quarter!  Everyone was booing him, how sad for him, lol!  Anyway, our boys played really good, could've hustled a little more (some of them), but it was an anxious game from the start!  Definitely had our boys on their toes!!  Btw, my son is #5 :)












No comments:

Post a Comment