Monday, December 5, 2011

Good Morning everyone!  So, I finally figured out how to upload the pics to my computer from my camera!  Im not THAT computer illiterate, lol, actually there was a technical glitch that my bf had to fix :)  Ok, so I decorated my table for thanksgiving this year, for the first time EVER, lol, and I wanted to share my accomplishment!  I had 2 tables decorated the same way, but the cool thing was that I decided to decorate the DAY before Thanksgiving and this is what I came up with PLUS I only spent about $20!!  Dollar store was GREAT!  And Walmart flowers are perfect for small jobs like this :)

I already had the table cloths and runners.  I bought the napkins and small vases at Dollar Tree :)


I bought these mini Gourds at Walmart in a bag of like 6 for $3.  I hollowed them out and stacked them.  Stuck in a tea light and TADA!  It was really cool cuz the whole inside of the top gourd was illuminating, really pretty!





For the placecards, I took my kids note cards and bent them in half.  Then I glued brown tissue paper on with a glue stick!  I printed the "We are Thankful" slips and glued them on and topped with a leaf from my holiday garland!  This cost me nothing, as I already had all the materials :)


I made these the same way I made the place cards, only hot glued a skewer stick on the back!


See, Walmart roses, not too shabby :)



No comments:

Post a Comment