Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Today Im super excited, because my friend had her baby last night!  Beautiful little girl!  I am so proud of her, I know it wasn't easy, she had tinkered back and forth with the idea of natural or c-section (this is her 2nd baby, 1st was c-section), But she finally decided on a VBAC-vaginal birth after cesarean. I wasn't there, but her mom said she did great and everyone is healthy!  This just reminds me of when I had my babies!  So small, cute and precious!

On another note I started LABELING today!!  I went around my whole house, closets, classroom, kitchen, etc and made a list of everything I wanted to or should be labeled.  I looked up Printable labels, free of course, and printed them out.  I made different labels for each room.  Then I entered all the items on an excel spreadsheet in different fonts.  I printed them out and now I just have to laminate them :)  I will posts pics tomorrow after Im done with all that!

Today I also finished cleaning up the boys room, and came up with an awesome idea for their room!  Boxed in bunk beds!
Only I would add a pull out trundle (looking like drawers) and the ladder would be directly attached to the ceiling and floor, straight up and down, plus curtains!  I would also mount small flat screen TV's in each section for personal tv/gaming time!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment